Another grilled meal for you. Let’s mix it up with some shrimp and pineapple. For some reason, anything eaten off a stick is yummy! Serve with a side of rice and beans. Boom – done! This recipe is from Closet Cooking.
Sign up for our newsletter for ways to connect with everyone in your family on a daily basis!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or to taste)
FOR THE TERIYAKI GRILLED SHRIMP AND PINEAPPLE:
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch by 2 inch pieces
- Simmer everything until the sugar has melted before setting aside to cool.
- Marinate the shrimp in the marinade for 30 minutes, skewer the shrimp and pineapple slices and grill over medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-4 minutes per side.