I thought these little cutie pizza meatloaf cups would be great to make in large batches – to have for dinner, put in a lunch, have for a quick bite if you have a busy summer evening! I think the kids are going to love them! This recipe is from Food.com
You can find SUPER ideas to connect with your kids an INCREDIBLE sales when you sign up for our newsletter here:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- additional pizza sauce (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Press mixture into bottom and up the sides.
- Fill center with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
- Or cool, place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen pizza cups:.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.