Many schools celebrate Dr’s Seuss’s birthday at school. It’s coming up on March 2nd. This is a great fact about never giving up. You can find it in our Lunchbox Love® Never Give Up Volume 1. We’ve shared a a Dr. Seuss video and school snack below too.
Sign up for our newsletter for special sales and ways to connect with your children in unique ways!
Image and recipe from Your Modern Family
Dr. Seuss Pretzels
Makes 30 pretzels
- 1 bag of square pretzels
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting wafers
- 30 green M&M’s (I used the mint M&M’s)
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to your lowest temperature
- Lay out 30 pretzels onto the cookie sheet
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer onto the pretzels
- Place your cookie sheet into the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Check every minute to see if the chocolate looks like its starting to melt.
- Once the chocolate is slightly melted, pull the cookie tray out
- Quickly place the green M&M’s onto the center of the chocolate and slightly push the M&M in.
Let chocolate cool completely before enjoying!