We are so happy that you’ve decided to join our Family Kindness Challenge 2020! Starting on January 20th and ending at the beginning of International Random Acts of Kindness week, February 17th, you will receive an email each day with a simple act of kindness that you can do with your family. Here are some suggestions for maximum impact:
- Discuss the act of kindness with your family in the morning and after school
- What were the reactions that you noticed?
- How did performing the acts of kindness make you feel?
- How could you expand on it and incorporate it into every day?
- If it feels right then go crazy and thank more people (the universe LOVES grateful people)
- Take photos and share them on social media to encourage others to spread kindness too! Remember to use our hashtag below!
Share the Family Kindness Challenge with your friends and co-workers. It’s never too late to start. If you’re a teacher, bring it to your classroom. Let’s make 2020 the Year of Kindness! Kindness is contagious–spread some today!