- Total: 6
- Google +0
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, stepmom’s, grandmother’s, stand-in moms! You deserve a round of applause for all you do! And a great lasagna recipe to integrate into your meal rotation as well! Hope you are celebrating and CELEBRATED TODAY! This recipe is from Jen Reviews.
Sign up for our newsletter for FREE! It’s a great resource for everything KIDS and PARENTS related. You’ll love it!
- 1 lb ground beef or if you prefer, Italian sausage
- 1 package lasagna noodles approx. 12 noodles
- 1 – 1/2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 carrot optional
- 1 celery stick optional
- 1/2 zucchini optional
- fennel optional
- red pepper flakes optional
- olive oil
Dice and sauté vegetables.
Cook meat and add spices.
Add tomato sauce and simmer.
Prepare ricotta filling.
Cover and bake lasagna for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to rest.
No comments yet.