Happy Father’s Day! A man’s best friend- chicken wings! Well, and ribs and steak…and maybe a salad?!? I liked this recipe because it was gluten free. Hope all the father figures in your life have a fantastic day. I think this is a winner! (chicken dinner! HA!) Check out GF with LB for other gluten free options! 🙂
Sign up for our newsletter for SALES and many helpful ideas to be present in your children’s lives!
- 2 lbs wing portions
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- Parsley finely chopped
- Italian or Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine salt, garlic, both peppers, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
Lastly, add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed generously with non-stick cooking spray.* Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Broil wings on a high broil for 4-6 minutes.
Sprinkle wings with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve wings immediately with ranch or Italian dressing and enjoy!
*Do not use aluminum foil here!! It will only make the wings stick like crazy!!