- Total: 3
- Google +0
And it’s as easy as it sounds! What are your traditions in your household? We usually do pineapple rings with our ham, but the addition of orange to this recipe makes my mouth water! This recipe Honey and Birch.
Before you run out and buy all your ingredients, sign up for our newsletter! It has helpful lunch ideas, holiday fun and highlights our special sales that you don’t want to miss!
It’s nice to have some fun, non-candy alternatives for your baskets also.
Check out our latest blog post for a list of great ideas!
And check out our free Lunchbox Love® Easter Jokes printable and more here!
- 1 (10 pound) spiral cut, precooked ham
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup honey
- zest of one orange
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F. Put the ham in a deep oven-safe dish and cover it loosely with foil. Place it in the oven and bake it for 1 hour.
- While the ham is cooking, combine the orange juice, honey and orange zest in a small pot. Heat on low, stirring occasionally until it is well combined and smooth. Remove the pot from the stove and let it cool.
- After 1 hour, remove the ham from the oven and discard the foil. Pour half of the glaze over the ham and return it to the oven, baking it for 15 more minutes uncovered.
- Remove the ham from oven and pour the remaining glaze on top prior to serving.
No comments yet.