This will be great for your main meal for St. Patrick’s Day or for leftovers. My family does not usually make the authentic St’ Patrick’s Day meal but we’re going to this year. It was a spur of the moment decision to pick up corned beef at the store ahead of time and I’m excited to have it on our table this year. Check out more recipes on the 5 Dollar Dinner web site!
You can download the FREE Leprechaun Jokes featured in the lunch above here!
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups diced leftover corned beef
- 1 cup gravy
- 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Layer shredded cabbage in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread corned beef over the cabbage.
- Pour gravy over the corned beef and cabbage.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the corned beef.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Sign up for Lunchbox Love®’s newsletter to stay up to date on all new happenings and sales!
Two more SUPPERS you may want to check out at our blog are:
I don’t know about you but I got a new InstaPot for Christmas and have used it to cook RICE and that’s it! Check out this link to expand knowledge of a small appliance that just may make us leap for joy!
And don’t forget to add the FREE Leprechaun Jokes around the home and in lunches:
Check out our St. Patrick’s Pinterest board for projects and FUN!