Welcome Spring and welcome baseball season! I’ll be making some easy-to-dig-into meals on off days so we will have leftovers on rush days. I thought this would be a meal my boys would like. Add a salad or a fruit cup and dinner is served! This recipe is from A Grande Life.
Sign up for our newsletter for more great recipes and family fun!
- 1 box of your favorite pasta
- 2 cups of Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- 1 can of Cento Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of basil, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta . Drain and place back into pot. Add chicken and tomato sauce along with basil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pour half the pasta into the 9×13 casserole dish . Cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of breadcrumbs. Cover with the remaining pasta.
- Cover the pasta with the rest of the cheese ( parmesan cheese and mozzarella). Top with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve!