Can you believe Turkey Day is just around the corner? Here’s another idea for your leftover turkey! I think I’ve posted other recipes from Six Sister’s Stuff before! Check out their other scrumptious recipes too! And have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Image from Six Sister’s Stuff
- 8 oz package lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 10 3/4-oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded (you can also use chicken)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, parmesan cheese, turkey, and garlic salt.
- In a greased 9×13″ baking pan, spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture and top with one layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat two more times.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes until cheese starts to bubble and brown. Serve warm.
Sign up for our newsletter for the greatest sales!