Who doesn’t love the sound of the sizzling fajitas, the onion/pepper aroma filling the air? This slow-cooker recipe, from 100 Days of Real Food, makes up for the lack of sizzle with big flavors and the convenience of a crockpot. The spice rub, peppers, and onions join together to make a mouth-watering dinner the whole family will love. Add all the ingredients in the morning, turn to HIGH, and a delicious supper will be waiting for you when you are ready to sit down with your loved ones.
Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas
Sign up for our newsletter for all kinds of ideas to keep in touch with your kids! …And maybe a few great deals too!
- Mix together the dry spices with a fork including the chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture over all sides of the flank steak and place it in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle the soy sauce on top.
- Top the flank steak with the diced jalapeno and minced garlic. Slice the bell peppers and onion and throw those on top of the steak as well.
- Turn the slow cooker onto HIGH and cook for 5 – 6 hours or until the steak can easily be shredded with two forks.
- Drain the meat and peppers well then serve with the recommended fajita “fixings” (listed above).
For more delicious recipes and to check out Lunchbox Love, visit our site www.sayplease.com.