Here are 5 easy ways to spread kindness now.
1. Thank a service person. Say th
ank you to a military person, your postal carrier, your local policeman or fireman. It will make their day and yours.
2. Praise a colleague at work for doing a great job. Try to do this in front of your co-workers.
3. Help an elderly neightbor. Shovel their walk, take in their mail, or help them unload groceries.
4. Thank a teacher, coach or volunteer for making a difference with a thank you card, a cup of coffee or by simply expessing your gratitude in person.
5. Send a card, flowers or cook a meal for someone you know is going through a difficult time.