Day 7: Incorporate all of the week’s challenges into one day.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~Aesop
Congratulations! You’ve completed the first week of the Family Kindness Challenge 2015! The goal for today is not a single act of kindness but finding a way to incorporate all of the week’s acts into the day so that it, eventually, becomes second nature to you and your family. Here are Week 1’s acts of kindness:
- Go out of your way to thank someone.
- Give someone a big, warm smile.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Send a compliment to one person right now.
- When everyone else is gossiping, be the one to butt in with something nice.
- Tell a family member or friend how much you appreciate them.
Help us inspire the rest of the world! Share how you and your family did today’s act of kindness. Use hashtag #LBLKindnessChallenge with an image, comment or little anecdote on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for your chance to win some great prizes. And share the Kindness Challenge with your friends, coworkers, and students.
Kindness is contagious–spread some today!